Original topic:

Activities open very slow

(Topic created on: 06-28-2022 11:33 PM)
automp
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health

Hello!

I'm using a A41 and try to keep it clean from unnecessary apps etc. (as good as possible)
Samsung health works pretty fine and fast overall. Only when i open previous activities (e.g. a run) it seems to takes ages for loading and showing the details.

Is this normal and/or can i speed it up somehow?
I'd mostly only like to see the data summary (not gps route/map...)

Thanks in common!

6 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health

What is the model number of your A41?

0 Likes
automp
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Hi,

Model Nr:
SM-A415F/DSN

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Samsung Health

Hi automp, just to confirm where did you purchase the phone?

0 Likes
automp
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Hi Helenna,

i bought it via Amazon (Samsung Store) back in 2021

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, A41 is an International model, this is a Samsung Members Community for Canada.

However, we suggest you to perform clear cache and clear data for Samsung health app.

Please back up your data before clearing it. Open Samsung Health app >> Tap on 3 vertical dots >> Tap on settings >> Press on samsung account >> sync now >> This will back up your data.

You can also download your personal data. 

1. Open the Samsung Health app, tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings.

2. Swipe to and tap Download personal data, and then tap Download. Allow the necessary permissions.

3. When prompted, enter your Samsung account information, wait for the information to download, and then tap OK to finish.

4. To view the downloaded data, navigate to My Files, and then tap Downloads. Tap the Samsung Health folder and browse the downloaded files.

Long press on the samsung health app >> tap on app info >> click on storage >> clear cache and clear data. Uninstall and re-install the app, Reboot your device and download Samsung Health app from play store. 

0 Likes
automp
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Hi,
sorry - i totally missed that this community is for Canadian users.
(...since i'm a huge Bryan Adams fan i hope this can be pardoned ;) ) 

Anyway, thanks for you tips! I Already tried the described steps some time ago, without success unfortunately. Guess i'll repeat the procedure once more to be sure.

best regards and wishes!

0 Likes