Original topic:

Cannot edit sleep since May 2021 update

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 11:29 AM)
JeanChang
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Health

Occasionally, my Galaxy Active 2 watch records a period of sleep when I am not sleeping, i.e, at my desk on my computer, etc.  It always used to show separate instances of sleep activity. If I took a nap for a couple of hours, then went to bed that night, it would show up as two separate sleep periods.  If one was wrong, I could tap it and edit it in the Samsung Health app on my phone. 

Since the last update, I can no longer edit any of my sleep activity.  I can only delete the entire day of sleep activity, not individual segments like I did before.  I REALLY wish Samsung would stop with these updates and "improvements" that push things 5 steps backwards. 

I am still waiting for the promised blood pressure app.  Why not work on getting that working instead of ruining what used to be a good sleep app? The sleep app gets worse with every update.

13 Comments
Halston
Options
Samsung Health

Hi JeanChang,
Welcome to the Samsung Members Canada community.
Thanks for your time and for sharing this information. We will consider it as a valuable feedback and forwarded your concern to the concerned team. Samsung is dedicated to ensuring that you have a great experience with your Samsung product.

0 Likes
Members_BfqyPRa
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Hello, any updates on this? It's INCREDIBLY inaccurate and makes the watch absolutely useless for sleep tracking. Am seriously considering ditching the entire Samsung ecosystem if this is a sign of the user interface that Samsung implements.

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Health

Hi @JeanChang, 

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! The ability to edit sleep results are available. Would you please provide the moderators with screenshots if you are still facing difficulties to edit it? 

To access sleep results, first tab the time section, then use the slide bar, and delete sleep results. 

Samsung_Ben_0-1621380941408.png

Best regards,

Samsung_Ben

0 Likes
MrsReed2008
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I'm having the same issue. My screen does not show as above when I select edit. I only have the option to delete the entire record. 

SmartSelect_20210606-071940_Samsung Health.jpg

Screenshot_20210606-071951_Samsung Health.jpg

VeronikaLux
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I have the same issue

nikalacy
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I tried this, but the "Edit" option is not pulling up the ability to edit the sleep record, only taking me to a details page that only gives the option to delete the whole record. Screenshots attached.

I often run into this issue when I watch a movie before going to sleep, or stay in bed checking my phone after I wake up. It makes the nights data near meaningless sometimes.

Screenshot_20220826-192415_Samsung Health.jpg

Screenshot_20220826-192440_Samsung Health.jpg

Screenshot_20220826-192445_Samsung Health.jpg

Xipha
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
A year later and I am having this same issue with my new Fit 5 Pro and Samsung Health
0 Likes
shunterino
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Same issue here. What happened to Samsung_Ben? I'd like to know how he got the old edit screen on his app.

0 Likes
Samsung Health

Word of advice, do not Update any Sumdung apps unless you're forced to. Disable auto update. Uninstall current version and install old working app from the numerous apk stores.

0 Likes