Original topic:

Changes coming to Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 10-18-2020 07:30 AM)
Cprice
Options
Samsung Health

Samsung Health is getting rid of Weight, Food and Caffeine tracking

Samsung Health is the company’s wellness platform that’s tied into its mobile devices and even its smart TVs. There’s a lot that it can do. It can pull in data from your Samsung smartwatch or fitness back to give you a holistic view of your progress. You can also manually enter data in the app to track your exercise, heart rate, stress, sleep, and more.

Source: Sammobile

Continue reading

7 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
BREAKING: S Health getting rid of physical activity training, doubling down on ads. "We're listening to our consumers" says head of product development. Shares up 75%
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Samsung Health
So dumb, why are they getting rid of the weight feature?!
Samsung Health
I wonder too 🤔
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Cprice, we will let you know about this once we receive official information from Samsung Canada.

0 Likes
19SamSung73
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
you should have caffeine intake as an option to download if we want to keep it. why should I use a feature if Samsung decides to remove it one day. same thing happened with 0² stats
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi 19SamSung73, We are taking this as your feedback and forwarding it to our team. Your feedback is very important to us and I would like to thank you for taking the time to give Samsung your valuable suggestions.

0 Likes