Original topic:

confused by calories over

(Topic created on: 08-30-2018 09:28 AM)
SlyOne
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
Why does the dashboard to say that I'm 468 calories over when I've only entered 321 calories today? I already turned off the autofill Meal calories.5a299d7b-d48d-4e3a-8b64-602094a7f6e1.jpg
0 Likes
8 Comments
Samsung Health
What's your daily calories goal set to?
0 Likes
SlyOne
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
0 Likes
SlyOne
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
is it because I haven't burned enough calories? that's annoying :(4a60d715-0f02-4f30-90de-39d64fedff62.jpg
0 Likes
SlyOne
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
am I just going to be forever I n the red? it's kind is discouraging - like I'm going to burn 600 calories all the sudden? better apps out there I'm sure
0 Likes
SlyOne
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
ok I think it was because my weight loss goal was too aggressive
0 Likes
SlyOne
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I changed to one lb. per week and now I'm only 99 cals over
0 Likes
MoodyBoobs
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
it's a tough system to get used to. I felt the same way when I began. I was thinking do I have to do a 2 hour workout before I can even have breakfast lol The calories reset at midnight and you burn a certain number of calories per day without doing anything so it counts down slowly. If you workout or get your daily steps in, it will bring the counter down however many calories you burned. Keep with it you'll get the hang of it!
0 Likes
Slacko
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Is this dashboard something that has been removed from current versions? 

I have the latest version, 6.22.5.035.

I've only had my Samsung Watch 5 for a few months and have been unable to find a single screen where calories in and out are in the same place, or at least an over/under meter. All I can find is the calories (for some reason you won't allow kilojoules) consumed on the Food tab and the total burnt calories on the Daily Activity tab. 

If it has been removed, why, and if it's still there, where?

0 Likes