Original topic:

Daily Activity issue since last update

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 12:04 PM)
Tarpon-Golfer
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

In the daily activity window, it only shows the current day when selected.  It just keeps spinning not allowing the rest of the data preventing me from selecting previous days info.

I can no longer find "Total Burned Calories" for any day other than current day.

I have cleared the cashe.  I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled.  It happens regardless of the internet I'm on or cell service.

0 Likes
4 Comments
rjdjr
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Yes agree and all I can assume is there has been a faulty update or the complete removal of "total calories burned" history. Used to be able to see total calories burned for any past day, week, etc.  (not active calories which is still there but total calories which includes your daily estimated burn just to stay alive and breathing). So I can no longer see total calories "out" to compare to calories "in" as I am using Samsung Health to log food daily.  The other strange thing missing, since I have used it, is the automatic calculation of calories deficit or overage - by comparing the food calories logged to the total calories expended for the day.....Seems ridiculous to not have then when you have noth totals (calories eaten, total calories burned) - except now we lost the total calories burned history.

0 Likes
rjdjr
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Update - I clicked where the total calories "history" is usually available (and hasn't been)...it started clocking so O threw the phone on te bed and came back awhile later - and the total calories "history"  for past days was available - must have been some kind of initial delay due to sw UPDATE

0 Likes
Nattyj44
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I just started having this issue a few days ago, and I've tried EVERYTHING. And chat support is no help. Just keeps telling me to reset stuff, which I've done. All to no avail.

0 Likes
sonia8423
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I've lost all my step data from 2018. I tried restoring from the cloud and it doesn't work. I can see the exercise data though, along with weight etc. Any suggestions?
0 Likes