Original topic:

Data displayed within the app

(Topic created on: 10-14-2022 08:28 PM)
Slacko
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health

Can anyone point me to a setting in the app that will show me info like in this image: 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/30489i5153EF2A17F59EB8/image-dimension...

(from this 2018 post: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-health/confused-by-calories-over/m-p/548916)

or this image, which is Samsung's image on the home page for this very forum:  

Has the app been 'improved' by removing these useful views?

Thanks in advance. 

6 Comments
Samsung Health

If you are looking for the Weight Management, it was removed a long time ago. Closest you can get now is the Body Composition.

Slacko
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Well, that's disappointing. All I really want is a single screen that shows the energy in vs the energy out.

Thanks, though.  

Samsung Health
Body composition is really good, especially if you have a Samsung Watch. Breaks down the weight management info really well and can trend it over time. Also, the 'Food' tile is handy for tracking calories in against your target.SmartSelect_20221014_195253_Samsung Health_1000000532_1665739373.jpg
Samsung Health
Hi,
I remember this view from a few years ago. I can't remember when (quite a while ago) but the Samsung Health app display/dashboard changed to its current layout. As far as I can see, it doesn't look like you can revert back to the previous view.
You can changed the layout and add items to the current view by clicking the 3 dots in the top right corner and select 'Manage Items.' You can now reorder the list and add any with the ️ and ️ in the top right corner of each box.
Slacko
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Thanks.  I have everything except blood glucose and the Women's Health tiles, so assumed that they'd removed functionality from the app. 

Samsung Health
Functionality is still there plus a heap more since these old version, just not all displayed on the front page. For example, clicking on the 'Daily Activity' tile will open up stats for that day or any day you select. SmartSelect_20221014_194611_Samsung Health_1000000531_1665738971.jpg