Original topic:

Digital wellbeing issue

(Topic created on: 02-27-2022 06:59 PM)
Idontknowmath
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
I just got my s22 ultra a few days ago and have started noticing that my digital wellbeing is saying that I have 0 minutes of screen time even though I'm sure I've been scrolling through tik tok for atleast an hour. I have tried everything to fix it but nothing seem to work, is anyone else having this issue? I'm sure samsung will fix it in a week with an update 
11 Comments
Helenna
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, we request you to generate error reports by following below steps Tap and hold on samsung Members Icon and tap on Error report >> select the category from the below >> Describe the issue and check the option "send system log data" then send.

KrystleShadow
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
I am having the same issue! I have sent in a ticket about it and they just suggested I do everything that I had already Googled. Seems most people with an s22 generation are having issues with this
0 Likes
Idontknowmath
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
It's fixed now☺️
0 Likes
ChickenJewel
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Did you change anything different, just got my S22 but no luck
0 Likes
Idontknowmath
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Wait a week to a month at most and they will fix it an update should come soon, also contacting them about it would help just so they know that there are still issues with the app
ChickenJewel
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
So far the only issues I have with this new phone are:Digital Wellbeing not working and Samsung Game Launcher not updating when the last time I played a game was or tracking my hours.
0 Likes
Idontknowmath
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
I think you have to manually update some apps, maybe just double check in the Samsung store for updates
ChickenJewel
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Fixed digital Wellbeing, with the new phone none of my permissions were set to 'allowed'.

Got Samsung Game Launcher to work but lost all my play times. Just had to remove all the updates and re update. Unfortunately as some games were over 300 hours played.
Idontknowmath
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Another reason it's not working could be due to the fact that the phone is still adapting to you, thats just a wild guess since I know that your power saving monitor takes a few days to tell you how much battery you have left