Original topic:

Disappointed remove monthly data

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 11:55 AM)
Samsung_2gEJNjZ
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

Very disappointed of the new version of Samsung health...whtly remove features like monthly heart beat data......I'm not sure I wanna continue with Samsung smart watch...

9 Comments
Deeann
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Health

I agree 100% - I'm about done with Samsung Health.  I could hardly believe it when I went to check my monthly trends and they were GONE!

Halston
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Samsung_2gEJNjZ,

Samsung is dedicated to ensuring that you have a great experience with your Galaxy device. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is truly appreciated and will help Samsung create a better experience for all Galaxy device users.

HarleyHA
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
Well then....revert to the previous version which was much better.
0 Likes
Osmo
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

I hope they can fix this. I use Samsung Health to track down lots of things, including:

- Weight

- Blood Pressure

- Sleep

- Etc

I measure blood pressure once per week, and I used to look at the weekly/monthly avereage history in the graph. Now it's gone. I can only see daily chart with lots of empty days.

I also want to see weekly/monthly trends for other things, such as weight.

It makes no sense to remove features that are working fine.

Please Samsung, bring back the option to view measurement averages weekly and monthly.

0 Likes
DaveCP
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
agree. i just realized the feature was deprecated. a step backwards and a reason to look for other solutions.
0 Likes
wwk
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
how to set duration of your workout
was there before,now gone
szq
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
is it good
0 Likes
Fireflight
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
Same here. Just realized that the weekly and monthly view have been removed. Those are great for seeing overall trends easily.

Please bring them back with a new update.
0 Likes
MrGautier
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

100% agree. I've been tracking for 3 years my weight and sleep every day, monthly is the only way to see evolution and manage it efficiently. I'm currently giving the whole ecosystem (app + Samsung gear) a month to revert, then I'll switch to Apple. 

0 Likes