Original topic:

For the love of GOD. Please stop crippling samsung health!!

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 07:36 AM)
Motawa88
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

Why you keep removing important features?

With the latest update you removed the trends/summary of weight, pulse etc. You can only view them by DAYS now, which is completely useless.

Why do you do that? Those are essential features to keep a LONG TERM track of health. Many people are complaining in the play store. Please bring those features back...

12 Comments
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Motawa88, Thanks for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback and your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to sharing more information on the developments in the future. Please note that Samsung is constantly looking for ways to give users access to a more personalized and insightful health experience.

Motawa88
Active Level 2
Samsung Health

you did quite the opposite with the latest update. Just bring those features back and everybody is happy.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health

But on the "bright side", the Ads are still there & I'm SURE that Samsung appreciates your valuable feedback & isn't it awesome that Samsung is constantly looking for ways to improve the experience 🙄

TBone
Expert Level 1
Samsung Health
It's funny Samsung removes useful features, but they keep all the banner ads at the top 🤣. The one useless feature that no one wants they keep.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health

THAT was my point lol 😂 

Samsung keeps taking stuff away, but keeps trying to sell us more stuff 🙄🤣🤣

TBone
Expert Level 1
Samsung Health
.......APPLE is that you?.........🤣 no its samsung joining the monthly Subscription bloodbath.
Arno1
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

Excellent question by topicstarter, useless answer by Samsung moderator.

I have been using Shealth since 2014 and the way a high tech company like Samsung pushes updates is shocking.

foxhill70
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Moderator came with som stupid answers early in this tred. Samsung  can just f****g change the code, and the data is avalible to the costumers. This is not at problem for Samsung to do. There are som hidden agenda for not doing it.

An another issue is exporting the training logg with gps data, hart beat data, and other standard health data. They at making i difficult becaus they want to hold on to the cutomers private health data to them self....And probably sel it to 3. party....  We should take them to cort for not give the customer a simpel way to export their own data. 

best regards Foxill70 (born in 1970)

With max hartbeat = 188....

0 Likes
DemiosNC
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

Why would you even think to remove the single most important fearure for weight monitoring?