Original topic:

For the love of GOD. Please stop crippling samsung health!!

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 06:32 AM)
Motawa88
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

Why you keep removing important features?

With the latest update you removed the trends/summary of weight, pulse etc. You can only view them by DAYS now, which is completely useless.

Why do you do that? Those are essential features to keep a LONG TERM track of health. Many people are complaining in the play store. Please bring those features back...

12 Comments
LPN
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

100% agree. I saw my friend's version yesterday and thought, "that's no good". Then this morning mine had updated to the same version. The app was never very good because you could only see a few months of trend data at a time but at least you could see how you were doing month by month. Not being able to see it at all now makes the app completely useless. I've got over 5 years of trend data that I cant see at all now. Bring it back Samsung. Bring it back. Urgently. Not "with the next update" in a couple of months. Now. And so that you can see up to a dozen or so data ranges at a time so you have actual trends that you can see, not just a few points.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health

Everyone who isn't happy with the update to samsung health, can download a previous version from apk mirror & Uninstall the current installed version & then install the previous version they downloaded. Then turn OFF auto update on the Play Store & Galaxy Store. 

Sung888
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Only problem you cannot control some function of the smart watch with the previous  version of Samsung health+ Samsung wearable. For example, pulse sensor takes sample every 30sec instead of continuous pulse monitoring, and no way to set it up. And I lost 3monts of data because of reinstalling. If someone updated this app no more reverse option... And I also don't like Samsung collecting too much personal data. App need to access my contacts and no way to save my health data on my phone SD card, just Samsung server. If you don't have Samsung watch this is not a problem, but if you have one than is big problem because it become useless.