Original topic:

Hack

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 12:24 PM)
rsaa
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Health
I am buy when Samsung galaxy 21 ultra black I hope that time no one hack.my device what some one hack my fone-gmail account 'no permissions to use I m Mobile internet-i have hacker Mac adrees some time first he do same thing my appal device that time Apple care iPhone very good response for my report and Apple care catch guy wt the guy go underground now new people help with the hacker and he do every thing in my experience device why I am pet for 1900$if same shit with me I m live surrey Vancouver bc -what I do.now
9 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Samsung Health
Hi, I suggest you please reboot your device in safe mode and check if you are experiencing the issue. If you are not experiencing any issues in safe mode, then the issue could be due to any third-party application you installed recently.

To do this, you need to completely power off the phone. Then, power on the phone, and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume Down key. If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen.
rsaa
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
Thanks
0 Likes
Samsung Health
Troll.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health

Yeah, I'm thinking of a recently banned fraud. 

Ray1
Expert Level 1
Samsung Health
I was thinking the same
Gets banned and is back with another username.
Same pattern of attempting to write garbage
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health

Yup I think that you have to use such poor grammar & spelling deliberately. Either that or they had a stroke... 

Ray1
Expert Level 1
Samsung Health
It has been the same pattern from this clown since way before the moderators were forced upon us to fix this which they have failed miserably at.
All the way back to his or her days as being Venom on here causing havoc.
Samsung needs to change the easy way of signing up new accounts to stop this.
It would be that simple
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health

I did Report the post & urged the moderators to check the i.p. but I'm not hopeful that they have the interest or the technical ability to do so, based on some of the advice given to help members. 

rsaa
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
Yup
0 Likes