Original topic:

How to edit workout/muscle target in Samsung Health?

(Topic created on: 08-25-2021 04:43 PM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Samsung Health

9 Comments
Samsung Health
Wow.. can you give us some of your gym routines?? I'm planning to lose weight.... thanks only if that's ok with you..
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Samsung Health
It's not too crazy, just two major muscles per day. At least one leg day per week. Cardio at the end of your workout. Most important to lose weight (or muscle building): the proper diet. Lose weight = deficit calories, muscle building = surplus calories. Lots of resources out there, good luck!
Samsung Health
Thanks.. are you doing home gym?
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Samsung Health
I was last year but my lower back injury prevent me from doing many routines so I'm back at the gym when they're safely reopened.
Georgine
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, unfortunately, there is no option to edit workout/muscle target in Samsung health. However, you can delete it entirely and then add previous exercise data manually. 

0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Samsung Health
Please add this feature in the future, thx.
Georgine
Options
Samsung Health

Hi bett3r, we will consider it as feedback.

0 Likes
benbloom
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

This request has been in forums for at least 3½ years!! Seems like an easy feature. TBH, seems absurd that it needs to be requested. If you can create manual exercise data, why can't you just have a feature that copies the data from the recorded workout into a manual entry and VOILA-- you've just made workouts editable. Deleting and then adding is a bunch of extra steps and really defeats the point of having a wearable 

0 Likes
roady6
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

yes the ability to add reps and sets after an exercise like pushups would be great

0 Likes