Original topic:

Integration of Samsung Health Monitor into Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 06-03-2023 05:23 PM)
reinerv05
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
Hello,

I own a Galaxy phone and a galaxy smartwatch. I actively use my watch to track my activity and genera health. I must share that I find ridiculous that the Samsung Health app has a totally useless blood pressure tab! If I want to measure my blood pressure, I have to use the Samsung Health app. Same case to reford an ECG. Why not integrate these last two monitors into Samsung Health? Its better to have everything in one place.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Addi
Active Level 5
Samsung Health
I agree here especially since the data doesn't sync in samsung health you have to manually enter the info for blood pressure. If the info did sync it would be so bad as the only time you would have to open the SHM app is to calibrate the blood pressure measurement every 30 days for the watch
0 Likes
Laskaw
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I purchased a Galaxy 5 Pro mainly for it's advertised ability to show ECG, Hear Rate, and Blood Pressure. I can't seem to get the Blood Pressure part of this to work even though there are many YouTube videos showing it has the ability. I live in the US and not sure if this ability is still being discussed within the FDA. Any explanation would be greatly appreciated.