Original topic:

Please add skateboarding as a workout

(Topic created on: 03-18-2021 03:45 PM)
JamesYoung
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

skateboarding is an activity i do almost every day all year round. I skate for travel as well as sport so i believe it would be a well used and appreciated feature in the app. Roller skating and inline skating are already work outs on the app and they are also commonly used in a travel and skatepark setting. If roller and inline skating can be included as a workout why cant skateboarding? I also believe skateboarding is the most popular kind of skating for travel and it once again seems to be growing in popularity.

Please add skateboarding as a workout.

12 Comments
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi JamesYoung, Samsung is dedicated to ensuring that you have a great experience with your Samsung device. As a result, we have forwarded your suggestions to the concerned team. Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions with us. Your suggestions are truly appreciated and will help Samsung create a better experience for all Samsung device users.

DannyDriver
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Health

I have looked back in the Samsung Community Forum and seen a similar post from over 2 years ago. 

Please can Skateboarding be added ASAP.

It is an incredibly popular sport and a feature that millions of Samsung customers will use and benefit from. 

LukeHeavenwalker
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Health

Please add skateboard!

keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi DannyDriver & LukeHeavenwalker, We forwarded the suggestion to the concerned team. Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions with us. 

scotja
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
how is it that snowboard, and in line skating/roller blading but longboarding and skateboarding??
gosh even hang gliding is in there ?? does samsung have a vendetta against wheelie boards??
JonathanChapman
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

I am very disappointed to not see skateboarding as an exercise on Samsung Health. Doesn't make any sense why snowboarding, something that was basically designed off of skateboarding, can be on here but no skateboarding.

I love everything about the Samsung Health app but this is making me not like it as much. 

zeal0t
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

February 2022 and still nothing, i am very disappointed.

Addemj
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Still not sure what the delay is. I've been messaging them for years on this topic. Sailing and snowshoeing are options, but not skateboarding? Sounds like whoever is in charge of these exercises, cannot kickflip.

For real though, seems like it's more of a hatred for skateboarding. Add two little dots under the snowboard guy for wheels, and use the same measurements. 30 minutes of their time! 

MarkzeroXIII
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

Samsung, come on. Add the little wheels like Addemj said, tweak whatever it is you have to tweak, and get this going. It's ridiculous the wait has pushed four years, if not more. Please, add skateboarding.