Original topic:

Please add this samsung

(Topic created on: 03-24-2024 08:14 PM)
redyt
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Health
I bought a amazfit watch and it does not pair with it and I don't want to install a app
6 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health

So, you purchased a non Samsung device, but you don't want to install an app? 

Granted you shouldn't need to install an app to Pair with it, but if you want any functionality, you will almost certainly have to install Amazfit's app from the Play Store.

Do you have both devices in Pairing Mode? (I believe that Amazfit has a QR Code for Pairing with Android phones, but I don't know if Samsung Recognizes Amazfit in this way), So at least the Amazfit watch should be discoverable. 

On your phone, you need to Long Press on the Bluetooth icon to Scan for available Bluetooth devices. 

Do you see the Amazfit watch? 

Or is there some other issue? 

KOTS21
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
💯 it needs the amazfit app
redyt
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
I just think it would save GBs
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, as said by our community members you need to install Amazfit app from the play store. You need QR Code for Pairing with the phone.

Also, please ensure that your phone's operating system is up to date. Outdated software can sometimes cause compatibility issues. Restart Phone and Watch and Try restarting both your phone and the Amazfit watch.

0 Likes
redyt
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
I have another question why on the files there is a photo of a moon and a bot are the moon photos fake🤨
Footy07
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
I have an amazfit watch and it needs the app trust me