Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Please reinstate Weekly/Monthly Views

(Topic created on: 12-25-2022 06:04 AM)
JoGgate
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

I note that the latest version of Samsung Health on my S20 only displays daily stats and the former option to display weekly or monthly results has been removed. What am I supposed to do for the longer term figures, manually transfer the daily ones to OneDrive and use a spreadsheet? It would be simpler to uninstall **bleep** altogether. Please restore the former functionality asap.

Since I bought the S20 (my 4th Galaxy S) the changes to Gallery/PC photo synchronisation that excluded my SIM card was Strike 1 against Samsung and this change to **bleep** is Strike 2. One more app function downgrade and I will be changing brand for my next phone.

10 Comments
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health

You could always uninstall the update for samsung health & download the previous version from apk mirror. Then just don't update samsung health, until Samsung is actually:

"Samsung is committed to providing the best possible mobile experiences and product quality continues to be one of our top priorities.".

You can find the link to apk mirror here & yes I know that WE shouldn't have to do this kind of thing. I'm not sure who makes these decisions?? 

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/s-health/

But you can view the history, it's just in a different place. See the screenshot 

17 January 2021 084352 GMT-0500.jpg

Motawa88
Active Level 2
Samsung Health

The problem is that they forgot it for pulse, weight, water intake 

JoGgate
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Thanks RedDogRabbit. Reinstalled Ver.6.12.3.001 as the next version failed to install. All OK now.

keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Thanks RedDogRabbit.

Hi JoGgate, Please check the screenshot shared by @RedDogRabbit to view the previous data on Samsung Health. Please take the time to accept his comment as the solution if you find it useful so that it could help others with the same query. Please let us know if you need any further help.

Motawa88
Active Level 2
Samsung Health

Yeah "great solution"

So did the team just forget that icon for the other categories like weight, water in take etc or what is going on here? Will you add those back?

Gooman
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

Correct - they may have done it for exercises, but it's missing for weight, Bp, heart rate and blood oxygen.

This is a *major* step backwards. Please fix!

Motawa88
Active Level 2
Samsung Health

And water intake

Osmo
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Please Samsung, bring back the option to view measurement averages weekly and monthly.

With the current version showing daily, it is impossible to see the trend for weight, blood pressure, etc.

paggps
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

And "Active Time" should have (again) the monthly view.

Samsung Health for me has become useless without it.

By the way: who can visualize any information from the calendar plenty of hearth with three magnitudes superimposed? It is inpossible !!

0 Likes