Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Question on My Fitness Tracker - Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 09-18-2022 07:01 PM)
Wensheng
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
I wish to enquire how can I find out which one is the correct Samsung Device ID to sync?

I have difficulty getting Healthy365 app back in sync everytime when I change to a new mobile phone or after I factory reset my mobile phone.

There is a long list of devices probably since the very first time I started using my Samsung Health as my fitness tracker on Healthy365 but over time, the list gets longer and longer.

I need help in identifying which is the correct device to select so that the sync can take place properly else my steps keeps reflecting as "0". The last successful sync was 15th Aug 2022 which was before I changed to my new mobile phone as shown on my screenshot below.

13 Comments
Samsung Health
What phone u using now?
0 Likes
Wensheng
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (SM-S908E)
0 Likes
Samsung Health
U case looks like got multiple IDs...So got to try...
0 Likes
Wensheng
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
Precisely. When change phone or factory reset phone, it will create a new ID on Healthy365. I already tried those indicating SM-S908E, all not syncing.

Also verified data permissions granted on Samsung Health as well.Screenshot_20220918_190908_75111_1663499348.jpg
0 Likes
Samsung Health
From your screenshot, can see that there's 2 sm-s908e... Try my steps...

1. Go to Healthy365
2. Change tracker to S Health
3. Select 1st Sm-s908e
4. Press Confirm.
5. Click sync in the Healthy365 once (it should sync nothing, cos Healthy365 does not allow old data to be sync)
6. Go to Samsung Health
7. Shake your phone (make sure the steps count got increase by at least 50 steps)
8. Go back to Healthy365
9. Press sync. (if steps being synced in, you are good to go)
10. Else go back to step 1 but select 2nd Sm-s908e as the tracker then repeat all the steps I written.

Hope it works for you.
0 Likes
Samsung Health
Do note that the number of steps in Samsung Health will not tally with Healthy365 app... A few Healthy365 users including me experiencing different steps being synced over.
0 Likes
Wensheng
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
I reached out to HPB Stepschallenge Team and they said they are not able to remove the old devices as this is found on Samsung Health app and I was asked to check with Samsung on how to clear the unwanted devices.

Any Samsung Health expert here?Screenshot_20220923_072232_1000000472_1663888952.jpg
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Samsung Health

Hello Wensheng. I am Nantakkumar, from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience. We strongly suggest you contact our Samsung Care Line at 1800-425-2997 and our experts will be able to advise you accordingly.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Wensheng
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
Hi Nantakkumar, thanks for the reply. I have already sent an error report to Samsung via the Samsung Members app. Currently waiting for their response.
0 Likes