Original topic:

Removal of weight management makes no sense

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 09:52 AM)
Lindsay42
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
In the most recent Samsung health update, they removed the ability to easily compare calories in/out by removing the weight management tracker. This seems like a basic function in a health app and I struggle to find the logic in this move.
13 Comments
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Lindsay42, As of now we do not have any official information on this. I suggest you share some screenshots for review.

Lindsay42
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Weight management is no longer an option. It's also apparently been reported in Germany.
0 Likes
killswitch
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Yes, this was a poor move by Samsung.

Is there an easy way to uninstall the update to get it back?

I'll be looking for a new health app now to replace Samsung but would like it back until I can find a suitable replacement.

I think my phone upgrade this fall will be to a non-Samsung product. It'll save a lot frustration and they don't seem to care about their customers.
DrakeTheLesser
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Screenshot_20200807-125941_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
DrakeTheLesser
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Screenshot_20200807-125948_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
DrakeTheLesser
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Screenshot_20200807-125952_Samsung Health.jpg

 Those three shots are the entire page. "Weight Management" is nowhere to be found.

0 Likes
DrakeTheLesser
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

This is what the option looks like on Gear S3. It is my most-used part of Samsung Health on my phone.

15968235491511049678842763749548.jpg

0 Likes
samsung99
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
ridiculous why take away useful components of the app...does not understand their own apps and how they are used...moving on....wow pretty dumb to remove this function
0 Likes
samsung99
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
please put it back
0 Likes