Highlighted
Active Level 1
In the most recent Samsung health update, they removed the ability to easily compare calories in/out by removing the weight management tracker. This seems like a basic function in a health app and I struggle to find the logic in this move.
12 Comments
Highlighted

Hi Lindsay42, As of now we do not have any official information on this. I suggest you share some screenshots for review.

Highlighted
Active Level 1
Weight management is no longer an option. It's also apparently been reported in Germany.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Yes, this was a poor move by Samsung.

Is there an easy way to uninstall the update to get it back?

I'll be looking for a new health app now to replace Samsung but would like it back until I can find a suitable replacement.

I think my phone upgrade this fall will be to a non-Samsung product. It'll save a lot frustration and they don't seem to care about their customers.
Highlighted

Screenshot_20200807-125941_Samsung Health.jpg

Highlighted

Screenshot_20200807-125948_Samsung Health.jpg

Highlighted

Screenshot_20200807-125952_Samsung Health.jpg

 Those three shots are the entire page. "Weight Management" is nowhere to be found.

Highlighted

This is what the option looks like on Gear S3. It is my most-used part of Samsung Health on my phone.

15968235491511049678842763749548.jpg

Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
ridiculous why take away useful components of the app...does not understand their own apps and how they are used...moving on....wow pretty dumb to remove this function
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
please put it back