Original topic:

Samsung Health Android app no longer displays steps on phone lock screen / home screen

(Topic created on: 03-13-2023 01:31 PM)
Growler2023
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health

Hello! My Verizon based Galaxy S21 with Android 13 with latest patch G991USQU5DWA8 update as of 29 January 2023 and Samsung Health app version 6.23.0.063 no longer displays my step count on the lock & home screens of the phone. Instead of display the step count all it displays is "Samsung Health started." The step count was visible up until a few days ago but I can not determine what has changed. Can anyone help me to get the step count to display on the phone lock & home screens? Thanks!

32 Comments
tonydc25
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Try going to app settings, press notifications then scroll to "notification categories" and toggle steps. I had this problem and I just managed to figure it out. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
sonia8423
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I've lost all my step data from 2018. I tried restoring from the cloud and it doesn't work. I can see the exercise data though, along with weight etc. Any suggestions?
0 Likes
Dallas1989
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

I'm in Australia and since I set-up s24 ultra with watch, I cant get step count in notification bar either and notification information has hardly any options now, to bring step count back.

0 Likes