Original topic:

Samsung Health does not share the map route to other apps

(Topic created on: 09-26-2022 07:09 AM)
manuelfaria00
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Health

Hi,

I own a Samsung Watch 4 Classic and when I use it to track myself through Samsung Health on any bike ride, running or walking, and in the end I would like to share the summary picture with the route over the detailed map and numbers, it just shows a green/blue map without any map details as showed. Any one knows how to solve this?route.png

5 Comments
Helenna
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, can you please check if there is any new update for the Samsung Health app on your device.

0 Likes
manuelfaria00
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

Hi Helenna,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

On this day, it's updated on my device  and the version is 6.22.2.007 (Oppo Reno4  Pro).

0 Likes
Samsung Health
Yeah, they don't have the map background.

I used to screenshot the map, then add it as a background myself. and share.Screenshot_20220926_102142_Samsung Health.jpg
manuelfaria00
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

Hi, 

Good tip although patchwork is not my strongest point. These are the sort of things that I was not expecting from Samsung. Disapointing!

0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, Samsung always strives to provide a better tomorrow for society with our quality products.

However, please be assured that Samsung always strives to provide the best user experience on the device, We'll ensure you that it will be considered as a feedback and value your time contacting us.

We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

Hopefully, all the features that you're expecting might be added in a future update.

0 Likes