Original topic:

Samsung Health new update

(Topic created on: 09-24-2019 10:00 AM)
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
What's new?

New hamburger menu instead of the old three dot system, other than that the UI is the same.

Still no dark mode support 👎
10 Comments
Samsung Health
Substratum FTW 🏆 🐧
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
Unfortunately Hex isn't good at this
0 Likes
Samsung Health
@CHMultimedia - Yeah I've used HEX - But personal preference is Substratum + Synergy + Subs Lite = "infinite" Overlays 🐧
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
Do they enable "NoteUI"? If not, I can't use them. The S-series rounded corners annoy me so much on my Note9 and Hex solves this issue
Samsung Health
@CHMultimedia I'm not sure about the Note9 - But you could use Swift Installer alone - As the S9 series & Note9 aren't blocked from using Overlays
(unlike the S8 series/Note8 - S10 series/Note10 - Which have to use Synergy + Subs Lite + Substratum Themes... I'm using Swift Installer on my S9+ and the Synergy combo on my S10+)
Either way I have over 80 Overlays installed on both devices 🐧
sully
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
I tried substratum in the past on my s8, but forgot to turn off auto updates, all the apps updated overnight, I was unable to open any of them. Even the substratum app was updated and kept on crashing. luckily the overlays began to uninstall automatically and saved my device lol. However a few hours with substratum made me fall in love with dark mode and I would love to try it again. Any advice on how to keep it running smoothly? And all the required apps to make it run on the galaxy s10 plus.Thanks in advanced shaggy, you're the best
sully
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
Thank you so much, I'll update you once I have installed all the apps.

ps, I'll make sure to toggle updates off lol.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Samsung Health
I guess this thread got hijacked 😂😂
Samsung Health
Started off innocently enough.... but then kinda changed direction.. Sorry about that 😕🐧