Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Health
App refuses to open. keep getting error even after reinstall
6 Comments
Mikasa93
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
this is the message i getScreenshot_20230307_005717_Samsung Health_1000025077_1678121875.jpg
JP19
Expert Level 3
Samsung Health
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-health-app-error/td-p/6976740

Hi, I think u are not the only one. May I check if u are using an S23 series phone?
Mikasa93
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
Yep, using S23
JP19
Expert Level 3
Samsung Health
This seems like a bug, happening to S23 series. So probably, u will need to wait for the next app update, to see if it works after the update.
HadiNZ
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Health

This is absolutely outrageous, a brand new phone that Samsung can't even figure out the issue. Terrible customer service here in New Zealand.

Just out of no where found that Samsung Health, Samsung Pass, Samsung Private Share, Samsung Member and Software updates not working. Keep giving errors when you open those apps. Samsung care remote accessed my phone and told me they never seen this before and asked me to wait until they have a solution. Literally the phone is useless. Tried fresh install with latest updates, also downgraded to previous version with no luck.

After 7 years of being Samsung loyal customer, I'm joining back Apple club. It **bleep** but at least they have much better customer service. You are **bleep** SAMSUNG.

0 Likes
Koncho
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Yes i am also now thinking of moving away from Sansumg. Horrible experience so far
0 Likes