Original topic:

Samsung Health not transferring body composition

(Topic created on: 10-06-2022 12:32 PM)
Vodcoffie
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
For a few months I've been transferring my body compositions from my Withings scale through healthmate to Samsung health.

Today Samsung health only pulled weight and BMI and did not pull body fat percentage.

Can an admin look into why they removed the body fat percentage?
10 Comments
Axton
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, can you please check for an update for Samsung Health app and check if the body fat percentage is available?

0 Likes
Vodcoffie
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
There was an update, that's when body fat percentage stop getting transferred.
Sorry, I meant to put that in the post as well.
Axton
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, we request you to generate error report by following below steps:
Tap and hold on Samsung Members Icon and tap on Error report >> select the category from the below >> Describe the issue and check the option "send system log data" then send.
An expert from the Samsung Members team will try and respond to the report as quickly as possible.

0 Likes
Vodcoffie
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Still no update on wether Samsung is working on it?
Vodcoffie
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
I did an error report.
They told me a connection between my watch and phone was not communicating properly.

Sounding like a bs message to pawn off the convoluted.

In short still not resolved.
GoroUnreal
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I've got the exact same issue, after the update the Withings app no longer lists Body fat percentage, etc as stats it can export to Samsung Health. Only allows Weight, SpO2.

Need this fixed asap, as my stats are now missing entries for at least a week.

Vodcoffie
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Still has not been resolved

Any communication on this topic?
Is it being looked at?
Vodcoffie
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Still no update, this is disappointing.
DonP
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

Same problem here. 

Samsung Health is not receiving data on any body composition stats from Health Mate anymore, only weight data.

This is a shame, as i bought the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 in a bundle that was announced on Samsung official webshop and promised to transfer everything. Now it does not do that anymore after an update. Thanks for luring me into paying for this setup and killing the functionality afterwards!!

Of course, it might be the case that it is not Samsung Health that causes this but Health Mate. But you know what? I don't care!

Don't announce functionality that you are not capable of maintaining together with your partner companies!

Please look into the issue and solve it ASAP, or  I won't be a Samsung customer anymore.

Thanks.