Original topic:

Samsung Health update removed weekly and monthly averages

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 03:47 AM)
kayem55
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

Since the new update, I can only see daily totals for steps and active time. I see daily and a running total of activity calories. I really want a way to see weekly and monthly averages like it used to do. That information is much more useful in tracking progress than just daily totals. Even a weekly total would be preferable instead of manually adding up each day and then averaging it out. Hoping I am just missing where it may have moved that feature to in the app and that it has not been completely removed. I do see the calendar icon in the upper right hand corner but that info is just a running total for the month. That is a deal-breaker for me.

8 Comments
Samsung Health
I think you can see weekly or monthly data on steps. Click the bar chart icon and it should shows.Screenshot_20210811-223648_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20210811-223635_Samsung Health.jpg
Valeriya
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, please check the app as suggested by Tallman and get back to us with the results. Thank you for the response, Tallman.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health

Most of the information is still there, more or less, but finding what you want to see isn't exactly intuitive.

Samsung Health app developers, could learn a thing or two from Google Fit developers. 

kayem55
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Thank you for the replies, but this is not what I'm looking for. It seems that activity time, activity calories and steps are now all bundled together in "daily activity". I do see the steps average in the steps catagory as Tallman pointed out but I do not see a way to view my weekly, monthly, and yearly DAILY averages for active time and that is the feature I concentrate on the most. I realize I can see the total monthly number in the calendar view but I used to be able to simply swipe thru the weeks and months and see my daily averages for each - the same way I can still do for steps. Please bring this feature back for active time or point me in the right direction if it is still there somewhere. Thank you

Valeriya
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, Thank you for the suggestion we will take this as feedback.

0 Likes
paggps
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

I totally agree with your point kayem55. I am also facing the same frustration for not having the month-by-month comparison chart of "Daily Activity". I think it is nonsense to kill old good features.

To bypass this problem, I have searched for an old APK and sideloaded to my Samsung phone, in order to have the good old Samsung Health with monthly active time chart. This is a problem because the app wants to update every time, and I have to uncheck to avoid updating.

To summarize: I would like to have again the possibility to see Monthly and Weekly Active Time charts.

Thank you.

paggps
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

I totally agree with the above comments. We need Samsung Health to bring back weekly and monthly active times. The present option of showing the array of colores hearts is not meaningful. You cannot see any information or trend on that view. See:

Health.jpg

Melanievx
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

I also agree with all the above. It was so nice to select a specific activity and see the progress over time. For certain activities, it is useful to see how often you trained that month and check the calendar so you have insight into that kind of thing. Unfortunately, the data overview for that is not available anymore.

0 Likes