Original topic:

Samsung health update

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 11:40 PM)
Colin2
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

I have updated Samsung health app and can't see the calorie budget so don't know whether I'm over budget on calories or not. can anybody help with this

9 Comments
simmi
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health
I have the same problem if anyone can leave tell me how to un-update it that would be great.
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
whats your current app version? mine is still there but I'm on
0 Likes
simmi
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health
mine is the same app version
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Colin2, We don't have any information on this and we will let you know once we receive any information.

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Health/Samsung-Health-getting-rid-of-Features/td-p/58768...

samsung is removing features, thats the reason why you don't see it unfortunately
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
here is this apk. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/s-health/s-health-6-11-0-061-release/
im using it and it works and has all the features. its from a legit site and I downloaded it and no issues.
0 Likes
killswitch
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
I downgraded to an earlier version and Samsung forced the update on me. It was fine last night but it updated without my permission overnight and I lost my weight management feature.

I'm done with Samsung products. They're removing a great feature and a staple for any fitness/health app.
0 Likes
Pebs228
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health
I want to let Samsung Health know this was a mistake. I hope they consult their users the next time they remove such a crucial feature.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Health

Hi everyone, We don't have ample information on this. But I am able to inform you that Samsung is working closely with many regulators in countries and looking forward to expanding the services to more markets. We will share updates in the future.