Original topic:

Samsung Health - Why No Skating?

(Topic created on: 12-14-2022 02:30 AM)
Ubiquitary
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Health
In the Samsung Health app there is a repertoire of different and unique workouts. From Alpine skiing, to Aqua aerobics, archery, snorkeling. It's quite great, but I'm quite confused to why something as common as skateboarding/longboarding is not included. The target audience for people who are using fitness apps on their phones and wearables are likely young to middle age; many of which have or do skate already. Very disappointing Samsung would miss a workout performed by so many but yet adds Ballroom dancing, hang gliding and racquetball. There's already a few posts on Samsung members for this dating back to 2020! As well as a few Reddit posts. Please Samsung ADD SKATEBOARDING 🛹 

2 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Health

Thanks for sharing your feedback @Ubiquitary. We've passed this on internally to the relevant department. If you have suggestions for Samsung Health, I also suggest sending an error report via the Samsung Health app for this to be looked further into.

Samsung Health > Settings icon > Contact us 

0 Likes
Addemj
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

I totally agree with this. I have submitted this for about 4 years and they still wont add it. I think whoever is in charge, doesn't like skateboarding. You have things like Sailing, and ping pong, but not skateboarding? What a joke.