Original topic:

Step Count Cheaters!!

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 08:20 AM)
Vallllllll
Beginner Level 4
Options
Samsung Health
Can someone please do something about all the step count cheaters in samsung health. It is impossible to take 180,000 steps in 18 hours!!!! Participating in the monthly together maps is fun,  but not if the top rankers are constantly cheating! Please address this issue immediately.  
Nithyanand
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

Going to quit Samsung Health and switch to another App. This together challenge is just pure BS. Too many cheaters. The Samsung wants screenshots! Why not provide a Report button?! But no, they want us to screenshot all the cheaters and then they will sit on it for over  2 years!

Zipster
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

To the person who suggested 40k steps max, that's still feasible and something I may reasonably hit. 

That said, cheaters are dumb. They just want the attention while everyone knows that it's obviously cheating. I walk a good 20k-30k a day and that takes numerous hours. But as others have said, it doesn't benefit them whatsoever 

0 Likes
HockeyMom
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

Screenshot_20220601-000747.png

 cheaters still making the challenges no fun! 🙁

HockeyMom
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

Screenshot_20220601-000829.png

 How does someone have this many steps in 1 day. And why can't there be safeguards against cheaters. Really discouraging those that may need these challenges.

Speedofsaturn
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

June 3rd and its gotten even worse. over half a million steps in 3 days... this is ridiculous. and there's so many of them 

Screenshot_20220603-143226_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
AliAli9541
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
  1. Yes sure they are cheating if you put your mobile in a device that keep it in motion it will strat counting steps try it with your hand by shaking iy
0 Likes
YebPilgrim
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Hello. Today is June 2022. This problems still on the go. Samsung really can't do a thing about it or maybe they too lazy to monitoring and adjusting their own system. Day 1 for June challenge, there's already lot of people that walk a steps worth 200km. Just in 1 day. I just can't brain~

DigiGirlFL
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

Yep. July 2022 and we have people walking equivalent of FL gulf coast to Colorado.  Come ON.  This is ridiculous.

Day 1 we get people already walking surreal obviously faked and fraudulently counted step amounts... either using pets or the devices that swing/move their phone/watch (look it up - they do make them!).

Screenshot_20220722-200734_Samsung Health.jpg

Samsung Health
A I agree
0 Likes
Members_G5Nzsbn
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Health

Really, we are ok thinking Samsung can't or won't fix this problem we have? They don't give a rat's **bleep** about the over 1 million people that join the challenges monthly.

Only replies they give are not real ones. They are auto replies to the question. It's been years. They obviously don't care that people are joining to be be healthy. And some are joining to cheat.

My husband works at Walmart as an asst. manager and gets an average of 20k-25k daily. His monthly rank is usually top 15% or so.

I sadly think that Samsung should or would care about their users joining an actual health challenge that they created. They can do something about the cheaters. They won't. Sad IMHO