Original topic:

Stress Level Missing

(Topic created on: 03-05-2019 04:30 PM)
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Health
DAE have stress level missing on S Health or it is just me? 
28cd342d-80a7-47f9-afc7-287bef6f18ff.jpg

10 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
pretty sure it's a US thing only
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
Ah okay, I though it was available on all phones.
Samsung Health
it should be on all phones.
Samsung Health
Samsung enables different features for Samsung Health depending on the liability laws of different regions - another example is BP measurement is not available in Canada (although you can install BP Labs from apk mirror).
VSN
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
Actually blood pressure is available on Canadian phones. Haven't seen a stress level option yet though, although haven't really looked.b8cd556a-e9d7-48b9-b2b6-354cbda030c8.jpg
Samsung Health
@VSN Open BP & You'll see that Samsung Health will only let you Record your BP - It doesn't let you check your BP 😉
VSN
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
Never thought about that. I'm sure that you need a compatible blood pressure device that can sync with Samsung health. Cruz my iPhone does the same thing.
Samsung Health
@VSN like I said - BP Labs will use Samsung's HR Sensor to measure t
your BP - But you need to download the apk from apk mirror and Register to use it 😉 eaac3936-3df1-4d53-af2a-ae0be5374496.jpg
Samsung Health
Thats a very good point! innovative!
Are you getting enough sleep, vitamins A, b, & K? Folic acid, calcium magnesium with Vita D it only absorbs that way to get the most out of your calcium; all vitamins are deficient our day are darker, we are less active in winter depending on what you do for a living, career, age, and outside or lack of sunlight.
Also postal codes can also be a factor in elevated stress.
thanks you
i need one of these fit bits, and Such devices that help or make life just a bit easier 4 me.
yes.
thank you FOR THE REMINDER!
and maybe you already know, but leaving up for someone that may not!