Original topic:

Sugar tracking on S Health

(Topic created on: 08-09-2017 11:30 AM)
itsdominicn
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
Adding the actual and recommended intake of sugar during meal tracking (where it is circled on picture beneath) on S Health would be helpful towards S Health users to keep track of their sugar intake to help regulate it, as myself, a fellow S Health user, is often uninformed of the amount of sugar I consume in a day. 885b4ace-a42a-4453-9a7c-fbc0c29a77b2.jpg
Samsung Health
@Nick I currently use the Under Armor app to track my calories. another suggestion which you have probably seen before is to maybe add barcode scanning so we can just scan the food we eat and it tracks the calories.
Jlamirande
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

This is exactly what I also was looking for. Also, when I'm looking under weight management mine is set to a target of -999 calories regardless of my goal. I've tried to reset and change but this has not worked. I wish it showed me when I'm in a deficit which I think it was how it was intended to work. 

0 Likes
gadget124
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

Is this feature still not available? Cannot find it

0 Likes
BBleg
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I would also like the Carbohydrate on the list. I don’t understand why there are lipid , proteins,  but not carbohydrate. 

0 Likes
ExponentiaI
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

This would be an awesome feature. Having just got my Samsung Galaxy Active Watch, I intend to prioritise my health and well-being.  Tracking sugar intake would help me understand energy peaks and troughs, as well as the wider implications

It gets my vote

0 Likes
Gmtjr
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Can you add Sugar intake to the samsung health app? Perhaps as part of the nutrition intake summary of listed in the nutrition info even? Thanks

RainaNox
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
A more obvious glucose or fructose tracker would be nice as opposed to just lumping sugars into carbs. There is a breakdown for fiber but not sugar...
0 Likes
CycleKey
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

It's been 5 years and still no update from Samsung to allow for sugar tracking. My guess is the food companies that use massive amounts of sugar in their products i.e. almost all of them are lobbying against Samsung including this. They don't want people realizing how much sugar eat so we stop eating it and they lose money. Why do you think most Nutrition Facts label the Daily Value % of all the nutrients except sugar?

0 Likes
Christhegreat
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Hey samsung! We need an update with sugar tracking added to our list please! Who do I contact to get this done? You're post is 4 years old.

Thanks

0 Likes
adam7054
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

...aaand 6 years later...