Original topic:

unable to use my Samsung health

(Topic created on: 04-08-2021 10:27 PM)
Yeaho
Beginner Level 5
Options
Samsung Health
I did an update on Samsung's health and it locked me out and trying to reset the app. The first thing that pop when i click the app is 'Allow Samsung health to make and manage phone calls'.

I dont to 'agree' to this, since the policy didnt elaborate anything on this topic and if I 'deny' this the app closes. I want to come using the app but how?? help!!!
15 Comments
Samsung Health
You need to agree to it then the app should work
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
Why does Samsung need to know all my references on my phone to make works ah ealthy application ?
Samsung Health
I think its saying to agree to the manage phone calls because if you are using the app and you get a call from someone maybe its to make the app still work while talking to someone I think
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
Possible
fujica
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

I can't imagine that this would be the case. It is actually just a company being more intrusive and getting more access to my personal information. Now, I can no longer use the app. 

Yeaho
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Health
ok! Thanks!
Halston
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Yeaho,
@MustaanFANSUMG, you are correct. It needs to agree for using the Samsung Health app on the device.
Thank you MustaanFANSUMG for your information.

Mkpbud3
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

Hi Halston,

It may be a software bug in the App.    

I denied the permission initially (when it asked me to allow Make and manage phone calls),  but later on i have allowed All permissions ( Including look at all photos in my phone)   and yet the App is not working (and repeatedly saying the same thing asking me to give permissions in the settings). 

Now i have given all permissions to the App,  what more do i need to do  ? 

Are you a normal end user like me or a Samsung representative ? 

Where do i report the problem officially  to Samsung ?  Do you have a path or link ?

0 Likes