Original topic:

Voice updates while running

(Topic created on: 03-31-2023 05:51 PM)
3fingermojo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

So I recently upgraded to the Watch 5 Pro. I use my watch a lot for running so I have a question about the audio summaries that come up during my runs. Originally when I got this watch and I would be running a distance that I had put a duration in for (3 miles, 5 miles, etc.) the summary that I would get every mile would include average pace total distance, and estimated completion time. Somewhere over the past week or two it quit giving me the estimated completion time and replaced it with something else (I forget what). I've looked everywhere I can think of on both the watch and phone app but can't seem to find a way to turn that back on or customize what data it gives me in these audio summaries. Is there somewhere this can be changed?

2 Comments
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Samsung Health
Hi there I had the same issue awhile back try factory resetting your watch this is what help for me. Just make sure you backup your health data and see if this helps you. 👍
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, as adviced by electromanjim please reset the watch and see if it solves the issue.

Please visit the link given below to back up your data and factory reset the watch.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-smartwatch-reset/#:~:text=On%20most%20Sams....

0 Likes