Original topic:

Why is the GPS tracking so limited on the Wear OS Samsung Health app?

(Topic created on: 08-08-2022 02:26 PM)
Danyboy191
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Health
If anyone from Samsung is reading this, why is the GPS tracking not available for kayaking canoeing or Ice skating when I start the activity tracking from the Samsung Health app for the Wear OS 3 based Galaxy Watch 4? Why is GPS tracking limited to only certain outdoor activities? I'd like to see my kayaking, canoeing or ice skating route (to be specific, the route on a map) alongside the other information that is tracked when I start the activity tracking and be able to sync all that to Strava like I can with running, walking, cycling or hiking. 

It's really annoying that there is no way to record the route I took while kayaking, canoeing or ice skating. GPS tracking should be available for all outdoor sports instead of just being limited to running, walking, cycling and hiking. Please fix this in the Wear OS app soon. 
1 Comment
Axton
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, thank you for bringing this to our notice.
Samsung always strives to provide a better tomorrow for society with our quality products. However, please be assured that Samsung always strives to provide the best user experience on the device, we'll ensure you that it will be considered as feedback and value your time contacting us. We certainly bring it to our team for further review.
Hopefully, all the features that you're expecting might be added in a future update.