Dear Samsung Members,
Have you heard of Cap Ferret in France? In case you haven’t, it’s a pine-covered peninsula off the coast of southwest France, well known for its ostreicole (oyster-farming) activity and laid-back vibes! 😍😎
In this community post, our Community Manager @Samsung_EU shows us what you can do in 1 day at Cap Ferret France 🌴🌴
(Photos & Video taken by @Samsung_EU with S21 FE #nofilter #unedited)
1. Eat fresh oysters at an oyster farmer’s cabin next to the water
A large part of France’s oyster harvest is from Cap Ferret! Enjoy fresh oysters that were harvested here, while seated just right at the edge of the water. Great food, great vibes ;)
2. Relax at the beach
The beaches at the side of Arcachon Bay are calm and well loved by families with young kids.
Enjoy the pristine waters and view of the Dune du Pilat (largest sand dune in Europe)
3. Take a stroll at one of the 10 oyster villages (recommended: L’herbe)
L’herbe is one of the picturesque oyster fishing villages on the Bay. Its narrow streets, colourfully painted wooden cabins are really charming.
4. View of Cap Ferret from the Cap Ferret Lighthouse
At 35 m above the ground (you will need to climb up the stairs), you will be able to get a 360 view of Cap Ferret.
Personal travel tip:
- As a mother of 2 young kids, having a phone with a good camera that allows me to capture the beautiful moments quickly without any need for complicated settings/filters is a must.
- Kids need to be entertained during long road trips. My Samsung Tab A7 lite kept them happy, plus, it’s light and portable so easy to carry around.
- Do you know about the Quick Share feature on Galaxy phones? After taking all that photos, Quick Share will help you share them with your family and friends in an easy way. All you have to do is find the photo or video from your Gallery, and then tap the Share button. You will then see the Quick Share icon which will allow you to share your photos to nearby contacts. You can even share files to multiple people at a go! More explanation here: How to share files with multiple friends at once | Samsung Singapore.
Hope you like our sharing!
Would you like to visit Cap Ferret one day? Any personal travel tips from you?
Do share your experiences as we embark on a new norm of travelling.
From your friendly Samsung Members Community Team 😙