Original topic:

[2010-2023] My Journey with Galaxy 🌌 | What made me stay with Galaxy?

(Topic created on: 01-31-2023 11:46 PM)
renwei89
Options
Samsung Members
My first Android phone is Samsung Galaxy S . I still remember i bought it during my college time , year of 2010. Then , my journey with Galaxy started .

Within these 13 years , I used HTC incredible S for a year and Huawei P10 for a week. Others time all stick with Samsung . I used Galaxy S , Note 3 , Galaxy S4 , Note 4 , Note 5 , Galaxy S8 , Galaxy S20+ , Galaxy Fold 3 , Galaxy A33 , Galaxy S22Ultra , Tab S , Tab S5e , TabS8Ultra , Buds , Buds+ , Buds2 , Buds Live , Buds 2 Pro , Galaxy Gear Fit , Galaxy Gear Sport , Watch 4 , Watch 5 and others accessories in these years . I think this is the only one brand I can stick for so long. I never regret to have this relationship such a long time .

What made me stay with Galaxy ?

- Pro grade Camera System
I am a shutterbug. I love to take photos & videos . With Galaxy , many precious moments had been recorded. Galaxy Camera system covers super wide , wide and also telephoto lenses. It's really convenient.

- Galaxy Ecosystem
My lifestyle , my works , my entertainment , my health all connected with Galaxy . Seamless connection , auto switch , S pen compatibility, Quick Share , App continuity, Samsung Notes & Internet synchronisation, Samsung Health , etc all make my life easier. ❤️

- Customization
I love One UI so much . I can customise my phone from different aspects like wallpaper , theme , home screen , lock screen , fonts , icon , AOD , and many others. Good lock is available in Malaysia as well . Tons of Customization are available. 

My story with Galaxy will continue and thanks for reading my journey with Samsung. Have a pleasant day .❤ 

6 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Samsung Members

You're truly Samsung fans.

I use HTC before too (Windows Mobile). My first phone is actually a Nokia. Look kinda old right? Lol.

You mentioned Galaxy Fold 3, Galaxy A33 and Galaxy S22Ultra. You seems rich too because the gap between the released of these devices is actually not far (no offence). 

Like your sharing and interesting.

Samsung Members
Htc Hd2 izit? Popular phone last time 😍 I like the HTC weather clock widget ..looks veli cool at that time ..My first phone is Nokia too ..3120 if not mistaken ..during my secondary school ..then go for Sony Ericsson W series , C series .. then, baru start the Andriod system . Wow, u know well about the timeline eeh ..🤩 haha, actually ZF3 is a prize🎁 of Global challenges during the Unpacked August 2021.Me & a Canadian members bring back the grand prize . A33 is a review unit from Samsung MY . N s22u is from sponsorship of a company 🥰 really thankful 🙏🏻
reynahansz
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Members
I love Samsung too and never wanting to switch to any other. Been a Samsung user since 2013. My very first phone was Samsung Neo Champ as I was just in standard 3 at that time! XD So far I've owned Samsung Neo Champ, Galaxy ACE (was my father's), Galaxy A8 Star (also was my father's) and Galaxy A53. In my family I'm the only one that is still using Samsung, everyone has changed to Realme but I get that Samsung is more pricey but I don't like other androids interface.
plexescoo
Active Level 8
Samsung Members
i am interested in samsung since 2014, i am interested in samsung especially in the mobile industry, samsung is a mature company because there is always improvement and progress in the mobile industry. Samsung also always gives the best satisfaction to its fans. I am very fond of the Samsung brand 🫶😍
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Samsung Members
Wow nice photography man. And my first phone was the galaxy note 1. And the first tablet is the galaxy note 10.1. Good old days. Still have the devices tho but sadly my galaxy note 1 is no longer working. The display is no longer working. As for the galaxy note 10.1 it's working 😃
Zimanev
Active Level 7
Samsung Members
My first ever mobile phone is Sony Ericsson. Remember the hype of Sony Ericsson Walkman Phone in the early 2000s?😅 And during my first year in University, I bought a Samsung phone (not a smart phone but a touch screen phone with a stylus where you can hang the stylus to the phone). Then I changed to Samsung Galaxy S (a smartphone without camera flash 🤣). Few years after that I bought Samsung Galaxy S5 (selling point to me was the slow motion camera mode). In 2018 a few months after the launch, I bought my Galaxy S9+ (my first ever phone with dual rear camera) which I am still using until today. So what will be my next phone? Honestly speaking, iPhone is now getting more interesting to me. Anyone can convince me to stick with Samsung?😉