Original topic:

[#9 Coffee Hour] Samsung S22 series | Which one will you choose?

(Topic created on: 02-15-2022 07:50 PM)
renwei89
Options
Samsung Members
Heyyyyy, members ! How are you all ? Cases getting increase, hope that you all in the pink of health .Galaxy Unpacked Feb 2022 has just concluded. Hot topic recently : Samsung Galaxy S22 series and Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series ! Today , let us discusss about Samsung S22 series. S22 , S22+ or S22 ultra , which one will you choose?

I will choose S22 ultra ! It was the first Galaxy S phone to support the stylus, which included a dedicated silo to store s pen . (S22 and S22+ don't have)

Besides , for the camera part , S22 utlra can fulfill my daily shooting needs . S22 , S22+ did good job too but S22ultra has 40MP front camera and 108MP main camera which can give me more details of the photos. Btw , I am so excited , want to test the power of nightography

How about you? Anyone do the pre-order dy? 🤩😍🥰

#9 Coffee Hour

10 Comments
Zimanev
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Members
I would get Galaxy S22 Ultra as well but I hope Samsung Malaysia will offer the Graphite colour in their website. I didn't pre-order but would get it once it is available!
renwei89
Options
Samsung Members
Sky blue oso veliii nicee ehh 😍Galaxy-S22-Series-Online-Exclusice-Colors_main3F_182124_1644929607.jpg
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Members
Definitely my heart will go for S22U, but final decision is my wallet.
renwei89
Options
Samsung Members
Haha..it's true!!!! 🤣
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Members
Second thoughts after checking with my bank account:
I dreamt for Samsung to bring SPen and external storage to S22FE or A7x or A5x series so that my wallet and bank won't puke blood.
One thing hold me to move on from Note 10+ is the external storage due to my daily use cases.
renwei89
Options
Samsung Members
Hopefully won't come late this time for the Fan Edition ...but i dont think so spen will be provided for FE ...but who knows kan ... 🤞🏻
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Members
Unless I'm on board to Samsung's board of director.
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Members
I would really Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra because of the S Pen,the big camera upgrade and lastly is the performance is a bit faster than Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Options
Samsung Members
Eyeing on S22U, saving money now.