Original topic:

[CONTEST] Dreaming of Korea

(Topic created on: 12-30-2022 12:11 AM)
renwei89
Options
Samsung Members
I would like to travel to Korea because I want to start my very first travel project which called "Travel Diary With Samsung Devices" . I am a Samsung Fan and I love Samsung products so much. I love travelling as well. Travel takes me out of my comfort zones and experience new cultures. It inspires me to see , taste and try new things. I would like bring my samsung devices such as phone , tablet , watch , Buds , SmartTag to travel and share with the members how to make full uses of these devices during travelling . Seoul , Busan, Incheon , Jeju , Gangwon-do , Gyeonggi-do , Daegu all are in my bucket lists ♥️ 

I would like catch the view at the iconic N Seoul Tower , snapping a panoramic view of Seoul during night time . 🌃 Nightography by Galaxy S22 Ultra indeed the best choice. I would like to watch the popular Nanta show 👨 🍳 in Myeongdong .Galaxy S22 Ultra, with zooming capabilities that will get me 100x closer to the action 🤩

I would like to spend a fun filled day at South Korea's biggest theme park , Everland 🎢. I would like to enjoy the magical viewing of the Moonlight Parade . How to keep it as memory? With Samsung , I can get smoother , clearer nighttime video without flares . I would like to snap the perfect photo and enjoy a sizzling lunch of dalgalbi at Nami Island 🏝

Besides, i would like pedal and enjoy the view at Gangchon Rail Park which less than 30 minutes away by car from Nami Island. No need to worry getting fat due to the sumptuous food and drinks during the trip as Galaxy Watch helps me to monitor my health 🥗 

There are lots activities I would like to do such as dinner at Gwangjang Market , get dressed up in a hanbok , visit the Gyeongbukgung Palace , travel back in time at Korean Folk Village and go around Gwangyeong Cave . 

Thanks Samsung MembersMy & Klook for giving us this opportunity 🥰 May my dream come true 🤞🏻

#SamsungMembersMY #klookmy #DreamingOfKorea

2 Comments
Lisa_Aira
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Members
😍😍
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Samsung Members
Nice shots!