Original topic:

[CONTEST] #LiveInStyle with Smart Monitor | Photo Contest

(Topic created on: 04-06-2022 10:52 AM)
SME_CM5
Options
Samsung Members

V7_01. S-Members Home Banner - 1080x564.jpg

Our new and stylish Samsung Smart Monitor M8 will blend in perfectly with your lifestyle!

Samsung Smart Monitors are Do-It-All screens designed for modern day users who demand to product that offers both functionality and entertainment at home. Beyond a traditional monitor, the smart monitor allows users to enjoy a variety of OTT services", such as Netflix, via Wi-Fi without having to connect to a PC or TV.

Stand a chance to win the new Smart Monitor M8 that comes in white, sleek and slim design that aims to fit in your home decor. Tell us why you need the M8 and share the most aesthetic spot in your home that will fit our new stylish Smart Monitor perfectly.

Join (Web) (App) #LiveInStyle with Smart Monitor | Photo Contest and stand a chance to win 32" M8 Smart Monitor worth RM3,488!

How to participate:

Step One:  

- Existing Members: Log into Samsung Members App

- New Member: Download and Create a Samsung account

Step Two: 

Share why the Samsung smart monitor is best suited for your lifestyle needs and take a photo of the most aesthetic spot in your home where our Smart Monitor M8 can blend in perfectly on the Samsung Contest Board   

Step Three:  

Caption your post and include the hashtags

#SamsungMembersMY #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8

Remember to submit your contest to Contest Board

Terms and Conditions

13 Comments
yetruuyurhi
Active Level 2
Samsung Members
Ajbjemwheiwhjjs
0 Likes
yetruuyurhi
Active Level 2
Samsung Members
Sdsh
0 Likes
AdzimAziz
Active Level 2
Samsung Members
I hope can win this awesome monitor.. feel ree view and like my post friends 😊 https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/liveinstyle-with-smart-monitor/perfecting-my-piano-corner-with-s...
0 Likes
yb89
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Members
OTT service.. make it entertainment anyway.

#SamsungMembersMY #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM81640662120103_133147_1640662120.jpg
Nawras1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Members
Good
yetruuyurhi
Active Level 2
Samsung Members
Rdtuue
0 Likes
Ahmad9165
Active Level 3
Samsung Members
AhmadZakiSaid1965@gmail.com
0 Likes
ireneseah
Active Level 1
Samsung Members

❤️ love and need to win this !! to replace the work monitor that i need to return to office soon !!! 20220419_225005.jpg

0 Likes
Rafi88888888
Active Level 1
Samsung Members

Fe

0 Likes