Original topic:

[Exclusive] Stand a chance to win a Galaxy Buds Live and 25W Adapter!

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 11:10 AM)
Samsung_MY
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Members

We heard you, Samsung Members!

We received your overwhelming participation for the “Exclusive Reward for Adapter” Contest

You guys are awesome, we love your passion! And as a token of your support, we've decided to offer another exclusive reward JUST FOR YOU!

Contest Details:

Exclusive Reward Period: 02.03.2023 – 31.03.2023

Winner announcement date: 03.04.2023, Monday

Who will be eligible?

Existing Samsung Members user who purchased the Galaxy S23 Series between 1.3.2023 – 31.3.2023 on our Samsung Official E-store.

How to participate:

Contest How to win a
25w adapter
How to win a
Galaxy Buds Live
Condition #1

Purchase S23 series between

1.3.2023 - 31.3.2023

Condition #2 "Tell us what you like about Samsung Members Community" in the comment. Best creative answer will be selected as Top winner.
Prizes 22 units

1 unit (+ 1 unit of 25W adapter)

Selection of winners:

23 members with top creative answers to “What do you like about Samsung Members Community?” will be selected to receive a 25W adapter.

1 member out from the top 23 with the best creative answer will additionally be rewarded with 1x Galaxy Buds Live Mystic Bronze (worth RM 549.00).

User Verification:

1. Check your private message box, our Mod_2 will direct message you.
  2. Provide your Order Number for verification purposes.
  3. Winners will be announced on 3rd April 2023 and delivery* of the prizes will between 2-3 weeks.

*Things to take note: We will collect your home address for delivery purposes only.

NB: Samsung reserves the right at its discretion to approve or reject any submission and/or details submitted to Samsung which are incorrect and/or fraudulent. For the avoidance of doubt, Samsung reserves the right, as it deems fit to determine if the supporting details/information provided are sufficient and genuine.
742 Comments
ZzeroMonus
Active Level 2
Samsung Members
I very like Samsung Members Community because I can share my photos and see what tips I can do on my phone.Otherwise,I can review about some devices.I also can contact Samsung when my devices in trouble.I also can do a diagnostics about my phone like a wifi,bluetooth,GPS,NFC and more.

Because of that,I very like samsung members commmunity.If you have something trouble,you can ask samsung on this app.I very appreciate what samsung doing to me and all samsung users.You can get specials offer and discounts if you buy something on Galaxy E-store.

After One UI core 5.1 update,more features has been added to all samsung applications such a good lock and especialy samsung members that make more interesting and safe to use.

With a privacy settings,you can manage your privacy like a profile and you can change your post to public or friends or private.That's very amazing and interesting.

#samsung #samsungmemberscommunity #galaxybudslive #S23series
MOD_2
Options
Samsung Members

Hi there, please check your Private Message Box.
We had sent you an message.

0 Likes
S23Ultra_87
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Members
I like Samsung members community so much coz got chance to win free gift here, hope I'm the one!! Otherwise I believe most of the Samsung members will go Lowyat forum or Facebook blow water station to share experiene and show off!!! Wuahaha.. hope admin don't disqualify me!
MOD_2
Options
Samsung Members

Mosafee
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
That why i like samsung members community..so many thing i can get from joining this group especially about new smartphone samsung galaxy 23 series..by the way,who knows maybe this is my lucky time by winning the galaxy buds..keep dreaming..its free...😄
MOD_2
Options
Samsung Members

Members_UvdTaUh
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Members
Li ke
0 Likes
Geomancer
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
Samsung Galaxy S23 U has high-quality display, excellent camera, and long battery life. It also offer a wide range of customization options, including themes, fonts, and home screen layouts. I appreciate Samsung's user-friendly interface, which is called One UI, and the many useful features that it provides, such as split-screen multitasking, secure folder, and Samsung Pay.

Additionally, S23 Ultra comes with powerful Snapdragon 8 gen 2 for galaxy, which allow for fast and smooth performance, and they offer a range of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC. It also includes features such as waterproofing, wireless charging, and expandable storage, which can make them even more convenient and versatile for users.
MOD_2
Options
Samsung Members