Original topic:

Focus the searchbar on Samsung Internet

(Topic created on: 04-21-2022 05:26 PM)
johndoe3226
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Members
Right now, when I open a new tab on Samsung Internet, I can't type, I need to click on the search bar/field first and then type. This is abit annoying, why can't I just type immediately after opening a new tab? hope there is a solution to this, perhaps in a future update to Samsung Internet.

5 Comments
Samsung Members
Understood.

Anyway, if you haven't try it, you may change the position of the search bar to be located at the bottom of the screen to make it more reachable for you to tap it first.

Settings > Layout and menuScreenshot_20220420-182826_Samsung Internet.jpg
johndoe3226
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Members
Sorry i should have mentioned that I'm using a tablet
0 Likes
Samsung Members
hi, search bar in Samsung Internet can now be relocated to be at the bottom on tablet. it's one of the features brought in One UI 5.1.1Screenshot_20230918_185217_Samsung Internet_1000025537_1695034338.png
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Samsung Members
Good feature to have indeed. Nonetheless, you could reduce your effort by choosing the search bar to be at the bottom instead of usual top area. At least your finger no need to move all the way up just to enable the search bar.
نيک
Active Level 6
Samsung Members
Cadangan yang sangat bernilai! Saya pun mengalami perkara yang sama. Harap pembangun aplikasi Samsung Internet dapat memperbaharui dan mempertimbangkan idea ini. 💡
0 Likes