Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Members

Hi. I am a new user. What are the benefits of this forum?🤔

13 Comments
Zimanev
Active Level 7
Samsung Members
Hi welcome to Samsung Members. This is more like Samsung community forum for sharing pictures, experiences and maybe issue with Samsung devices (but bare in mind, you will only get support from members who might have faced the same issue and know how to fix it). You can also join contests here and get a chance to win cool prizes or get the invitation to join next Galaxy Unpacked event. Not to forget you can get a bunch of offers & discounts through Samsung Members 😉
henry33
Active Level 3
Samsung Members

It's clear. Thank you for the answer. I have a phone of this brand and also, if anything, I will buy the same brand in the future🙂

WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Samsung Members
Welcome to the community
henry33
Active Level 3
Samsung Members

Thanks))))

0 Likes
Samsung Members
Hi Henry33,

Welcome to the club :) Samsung Members is a community for all samsung users to share their experience, tips and troubleshoots of the Galaxy devices.

If you have any issues on your Galaxy device that you would like to know, just search the keywords that are best describing the nature of your issues (e.g: battery, optimisation) on the Search button. Most of the FAQ have been answered.

More to read here :
https://www.samsung.com/my/apps/samsung-members/
henry33
Active Level 3
Samsung Members

Thanks))))

0 Likes
Samsung Members
Hi , Henry! Welcome to the community ! Nice to meet u 😄 Samsung Members App contains 3 main things ..1) Discover : a place u can find all the news and tips about Galaxy devices , join the contest , benefits for you ( discounts, offers etc ) , acess to the Galaxy Shop

2) community = forum , that's where u r at now ..a place for u to share ur experiences , tips , or asking questions or helping others.. sometimes we may facing some problems on our Galaxy devices, so maybe other members are on the same ship and they know to solve ..BTW, we can make friends and share our favourite photos 📸 taken by Galaxy devices here . We can also give some opinion on how to get a "better tomorrow" on our devices ...

3) Support : we can diagnose our devices by running the tests there ...we can register our products on this section ..besides, we can even make an appointment if wanna go to service center ..Screenshot_20220729-102452_Samsung Members_73641_1659061492.jpg
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Samsung Members
Welcome to the community Henry!

So if you got any questions about any Samsung device that you got, you can post your questions here!
RjKing
Expert Level 5
Samsung Members
✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽