Original topic:

The worst samsumg service center mind

(Topic created on: 01-12-2021 07:05 AM)
Nigunpa
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Members
Hi
I wanna share my worst experience of SAMSUMG service center.

I visit samsung service cemter in midvally Garden mall KL to repair my s20 broken screen.(on 9th Jan)
Of course I already made a reservation with service app. I had made clear the model name and the purpose of the repair in advance. I arrived on time but they didn't prepare the stock at the scheduled time. He just repeated that he was sorry but was out of stock. And he told me if I want to change the screen, need to go sunway mall which have a s20 screen stock. 

They should have called me in advance if they hadn't prepared the stock by the appointed time. He didn't seem to care about the time and effort I took to get here, and I was very angry. 

Why do you get reservations in advance, including the reason and model? Doesn't that mean I'll be ready to fix my phone in advance? I really can't understand your service mind. Is this samsung service?

And also I cannot believe how manage their customer like this.

Pls inform me after checking my experience, this is normal or not in here...

7 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Samsung Members
u can complaint to Samsung HQ
Samsung Members
Reservations DOESN'T mean ready to fix. Reservation is only for device checking. Stop blaming everything to Samsung😂
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Samsung Members
no no.. they should be ready when they ask the problem and model🤨.. like when i change my camera, they already prepared in advance but the place i go to is 1utama😁
Samsung Members
Ooo nice
Saiful011699
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
new
HelloEric
Active Level 2
Samsung Members
is there any appointed personal that would be handling your case?
0 Likes
Kenneth62
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
Samsung Malaysia Service Centre ought to be headed by a Korean posted from Samsung Head Office South Korea. Then you will see customer services here improve dramatically.
0 Likes