Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Evoucher for s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 11:07 PM)
JohnnyTan
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
Bought the s22 ultra from Samsung online on 5th March. Item came pretty fast today and sad that not seeing any evoucher card. Anyone fave the same issue? Thx
9 Comments
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Hi Johnny, I bought from Lazada on 22 Feb, I received on 23rd Feb but without the evoucher, I asked Samsung (seller) they can't give me answer so I contacted Lazada they advise me to cancel so I did. I order again on 28th Feb, the second unit came with 2 cards, 1 is evoucher and another is trade up. Where you buy from?
0 Likes
JohnnyTan
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Bought from Samsung
0 Likes
Vinc3
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
I got mine. After phone arrived, you should receive a SG eVoucher Redemption email (I bought from Samsung online). There are steps to follow in the email and once you submit, they will verify and email you the voucher codes about 3-4 days later. No hurry getting the vouchers as many items are out of stock online.
JohnnyTan
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Thanks for sharing
0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Samsung Online Store

Hello JohnnyTan. I am Faiz from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience. Kindly contact our Samsung Care Line at 1800-425-2997 and our experts will be able to advise you accordingly.

Thank you.

JohnnyTan
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
I chatted with Samsung online and they managed to solve my problem. Basically I need to scanned on the QR code where it allows me to input the details and my email address for them to email me the voucher. Thx
0 Likes
Sotong
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Yes it is unfortunately a multipstep process to getting these vouchers. A bit cumbersome.
PapaJohns
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
If Bought From Samsung Message Customer Service
If Bought Form Laz/Shopee Message Laz/Shopee Customer service
0 Likes
HGhanim
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Hi
Don't worry
Even when u have ur e voucher u will found everything almost out of stock only what Samsung cannot sell is available but don't worry again u will found massage from Samsung that Samsung appreciate ur kind and understanding that Samsung products in Samsung store are out of stock 🤣
0 Likes