Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pre-Order Delay

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 12:26 PM)
Alzarzour
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung On-line Store

how much time does it take to get an order shipped?

I have been waiting and I still waiting for my order S22 Ultra for about 9 days now and I still not getting it. it just because, when I order it they said it will be shipped on the 2nd of March. And I have had to wait since then. 

I send emails to the Online store but I did not get any response from them at all.  why don't they give an actual date for the shipping, So I know that I don't need to complain or keep asking? 

why does it take too much time??????

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Samsung On-line Store

Hey Alzarzour, thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're sorry to hear you are yet to receive your phone. We hope that you receive soon. Could you please contact us via the 'Get Help' section of the Samsung Members app so that a representative can talk to you directly to look into this further? Thanks, the Samsung NZ team

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Comments
Solution
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Samsung On-line Store

Hey Alzarzour, thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're sorry to hear you are yet to receive your phone. We hope that you receive soon. Could you please contact us via the 'Get Help' section of the Samsung Members app so that a representative can talk to you directly to look into this further? Thanks, the Samsung NZ team

0 Likes
Gomzi90
Beginner Level 2
Samsung On-line Store

Hi Alzarzour, Wondering if you have received yours.

Hi Samsung, I ordered mine on 4th March and still struggling to get any updates whatsoever on my order. It only shows" Processing" - whatever that means!. This is not why we pay full money upfront for our order to be delayed, not just by a day or two, but weeks. 

0 Likes
eangkeat
Active Level 3
Samsung On-line Store
Open
0 Likes