Original topic:

S22 series E-Voucher to buy 45w charger

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 12:34 AM)
WeESenG
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
Hi all

Any one here know if the voucher, provided during the purchase of S22 series phone , can be use to buy the 45 watt charger from the online store?

Leave your comment and lets us know.

Thank you 
7 Comments
AungKK
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Yes, but it's out of stock online. But, in physical stores there are stock but you can't use the voucher to redeem. Smh poor service from Samsung
WeESenG
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Not for me, on the cart check out, the charger is not offset by the voucher. It asks for a $78
0 Likes
KrissyLamb
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Yes, U can use e-voucher to purchase. I managed & hv received. But no lucky box due to delay in shipment.
WeESenG
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Thanks. Now still out of stock.
And then I only realize we have to use provided link from the email to browse the item then can utilize the voucher.

If you just go in with the standard Samsung on-line weblink and add items. In this way,added items won't be able to utilize by the voucher.
0 Likes
WeESenG
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
And I received a call from Samsung say they cannot promise you will definitely get the charger. Mean if the charger came in after your voucher expired, then that's your bad luck 🤞
0 Likes
HGhanim
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Hi
Don't worry
Even when u have ur e voucher u will found everything almost out of stock only what Samsung cannot sell is available but don't worry again u will found massage from Samsung that Samsung appreciate ur kind and understanding that Samsung products in Samsung store are out of stock 🤣
0 Likes
HGhanim
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
The funny
Tab A7 64g is available on Samsung online store so i try to redeem it for my daughter but cannot 😳
Y ?
0 Likes