HulkSmash
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Everywhere I reaserched stated that it has nfc yet I definitely doesn't
0 Likes
tattoo351
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Just brought the a22 5g , don't buy one if you want nfc I fell into that trap also shows it has it but doesn't everdently in Australia won't come with it . Very disappointed Samsung this day and age when it is used everywhere, my old 2018 model a8 had nfc how stupid of Samsung
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi @tattoo351, I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy about this. Please note that as seen in our specifications for the A22 5G, NFC is not a feature available. However, thank you for the feedback, we will this on internally.

If you have any additional enquiries or feedback, please do not hesitate to let us know. 

0 Likes
tattoo351
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
It is in other countries why not in Australia?
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Samsung Pay

@tattoo351, please understand that different regions have different features for certain models which depends on various market requirements. We understand the disappointment you have had with your experience with A22 5G and greatly appreciate the feedback you have provided us with. Thank you.

0 Likes
chazza65
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Pay
Very frustrating it doesn't have it. Is there anything we can download to this phone so we can have nfc
0 Likes
JenJo
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
I feel bad samsung A21 don't have NFC. If I know early, I will not buy this device. poor Samsung
chumchu
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
I agree telstra said use Google pay which will allow use of Aterpay what a load of hullabaloo
0 Likes
chumchu
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
we should all send back our mob to Samsung
0 Likes
BlackMee
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

No NFC on A21s means can't have digital wallet at all?! No just Samsung Pay, but other platform eg Google Pay!