Samsung Pay
Wallet live, but depends on the device right now
My older phone shown up. NOTE 10+
Let us know what surprise in Canada.

56 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

I'm using Blackkrom Icon Pack from the Play Store, only thing is that I am not sure if it's still available from the Play Store.

It was last updated in 2016 and the Dev has moved on to other things.

You can try the "share" link here, but I'm not sure if it will work?

Check out Tha Black Krom - Icon Pack on Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thaphlash.blackkrom

samy2022
Active Level 9
Samsung Pay
the application is still downloadable Screenshot_20230202_093332_Google Play Store.jpg
Parseneault76
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
The link is working. Thanks.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
It's a paid pack?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

I really don't remember.. I've been using this particular Devs Icons for about 11 years.. Which is why I wasn't sure if it was still Downloadable from the Play Store as a new Download.

I did speak to the Dev about a year ago, which is when he told me that he was no longer working on Themes / Icons. 

Helenna
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Parseneault76, have you tried to update the app and your device to the latest version and see if it changes?

0 Likes
Parseneault76
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Yes it's fixed now. Thanks
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

No, it does does NOT change from Pay to Wallet, with the latest update that is available from the Galaxy Store (v4.9.38).

A later version is available from apk mirror (v5.1.94), I have not tried to update to this version, as it may not be supported in Canada yet, as I was getting errors with it. 

Lorcan_S23FE
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
Not on my a53 yet
Samsung Pay
Not on my S22U yet.
0 Likes