Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Cant add card to samsung pay

(Topic created on: 03-16-2021 09:45 PM)
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I have new card from maybank and i want to add to samsung pay but it keep saying the card is invalid. As we know samsung pay accept all maybank card as stated . How can i fix this issue? Is there anyone who have the same problem? 
Resolved!
rohimullah
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
How are you
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Good
0 Likes
Riesa
Active Level 3
Samsung Wallet/Pay
What solution u do? I face the same issue now. Bfore on my note can, now z flip cant. Same card 🤣
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Samsung Wallet/Pay
You must call maybank customer service and ask them to reset token for your card👍👍 after few minutes you should good to go.
Riesa
Active Level 3
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I do all the step. But maybe i dont lucky hahah. Still cant add the card. I called cs 4 times for this case 🤣
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Oh no 😭 maybe you could ask samsung help for more info. Maybe the cs could help
0 Likes
Riesa
Active Level 3
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I alrdy contact them. They said shud email samsung pay people 😭😭😭 emailed alrdy waiting fr reply
0 Likes
Members_8rwdxMc
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay

Have you solved the issue? I called TD and Samsung at least 10 times. Both are telling me to contact the other lol..... i'm also new to the zflip.

0 Likes
Alisamazlan
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Have you solved the issue? Im having the same problem with my zfold3. Called maybank for 2 days now but still failed 😅
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Already solved after i called maybank. If still error, you may contact samsung help for more
0 Likes