Original topic:

Change Pin

(Topic created on: 12-26-2020 02:08 PM)
Deejay1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
Hello! How do I change my Samsung Pay Pin? I just can't remember what I set it as! 
8 Comments
keagan
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Deejay1, I suggest you please try opening Samsung Pay on your phone. Tap "Menu", and then tap "Settings". Tap "Change Samsung Pay PIN", and enter your current PIN. From here, you can change your PIN by following the on-screen instructions.

0 Likes
Deejay1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Thanks Keagan. However, I can't remember my current PIN! so can't change that way. Anything else I could do?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi, I suggest you reset the Samsung Pay app and add your cards again. To reset the app, navigate to your phone's Settings >> Apps >> select Samsung Pay >> tap Force stop >> tap Storage >> Clear cache >> Clear data. Once these steps are completed, reopen the app, and follow the on-screen prompts. During the setup, you will need to create a new PIN and add your cards again.

0 Likes
Deejay1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Gotcha! Thank you Keagan 😊
0 Likes
Cincc
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
I can't seem to receive calls or text messages does anyone know where I can change these settings?
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Cincc,

Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada.

To overcome this issue, you can try the following steps :
> Network problems could cause this problem. 
> Power Off the mobile phone, remove and re-insert SIM and verify if the carrier signal strength is enough to make/receive calls. Check if the issue is limited to one particular place or everywhere because network coverage changes according to location.
> Change the Network operator search and check.
Apps > Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Automatic/Manual
> Check the Call barring option(activated or not).
Ensure that you have not set a call barring for the phone number you are dialing. If it is activated, please contact to SIM service provider to deactivate it.
Steps to check call barring : Open Phone app > More option > Settings > More Settings > Call barring > Voice call > required options OR Open Phone app > More option > Settings > Supplementary services > Call barring > Voice call > required options.
> Check the phone in Safe Mode.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key for one or two seconds to turn on the device.
- When the Samsung logo displays, press and hold the Volume down key or press option soft key continuously 5-6 times during booting until the lock screen displays. When the lock screen displays Safe mode will be shown in the lower-left corner of the screen.
To exit Safe mode, press the Power/Lock key and then tap Restart.
> Update the phone's software to the latest version.
> Also, try to perform reset network settings on the phone and check.
Go to Settings>> General management>>Reset>> Reset network settings.

After performing the above steps the network settings will set to default on the device.

If the issue persists, please contact the carrier to help you accordingly.

0 Likes
chien
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
salut ca va calique fait si fait sa eil cest platte site commentaire memere
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Pay

Bonjour, veuillez nous faire savoir en détail si vous avez besoin d'aide avec votre appareil Samsung.

0 Likes