Original topic:

Failed to add maybank debit card on samsung pay

(Topic created on: 11-13-2021 02:57 PM)
cayling_bräwlzack
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
I just bought my own first samsung phone and i tried to add my maybank debit card but failed to add. I thought it was my problem, i try to add RHB debit card and it works
I add my maybank card again and it says my info invalid.

I called maybank for twice, these are their response
Agent 1: E-commerce been activated for long time, she restart ecommerce, if persist contact again maybamk
Agent 2: I see you have no problem. Because u just change your telco, this explains why u cant add your card.

Ps: this issue happen before i switch to different telco

Well, i have no issue on linking my cards to other platform such as grab, boost etc.
Is samsung have policy on card expiration date? I not sure as my card expires on next year 2nd quarter.

7 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Options
Samsung Pay
Lupa lak cane nk buat klu jadi mcm ni🤣🤣🤣..
0 Likes
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
What is the error message? And it is coming after t&c agree?
0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Cayling,

This is moderator from Samsung Members Community.

Are you still facing this issue?

Please let us know, we would love to assist.

0 Likes
Riesa
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Pay
Can u help me? I have this issue. Before im using note 10 plus same maybank card can be used. Now u bought z flip 3 but same card cant add to samsung pay. Same also public bank card
0 Likes
Ayep1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay

I also have this problem with my MB card with my s10e. I called my maybank and they said no problem with my card. So i went to samsung service centre and they said to reset the app but nothing seems to work

0 Likes
Ayep1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay

I also have this problem with my MB card with my s10e. I called my maybank and they said no problem with my card. So i went to samsung service centre and they said to reset the app but nothing seems to work

0 Likes
Alisamazlan
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Have you solved it?

0 Likes